- The Periodic Fever Service at the National Amyloidosis Centre
- The inherited periodic fever syndromes – general information
- The inherited fever syndromes – information on each syndrome
- Familial Mediterranean Fever – FMF
- Colchicine in pregnancy
- TNF receptor associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS)
- Mevalonate Kinase Deficiency (MKD), also known as Hyperimmunoglobulin D syndrome and periodic fever syndrome (HIDS)
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndrome (CAPS)
- NALP12 associated periodic fever syndrome
- Deficiency of the IL-1 receptor antagonist (DIRA)
- Pyogenic sterile arthritis, pyoderma gangrenosum and acne (PAPA) syndrome
- Blau Syndrome
- Majeed Syndrome
- JMP/CANDLE syndrome
- Auto-inflammatory diseases of unknown cause
- The CAPS National Treatment Service
FAQsRead our FAQs – for answers to the most frequently asked questions about amyloidosis.
Visit our online forum – a place where patients with amyloidosis, family, friends and carers from all over the UK can connect, communicate and help each other.
Local Support Groups
Patient Information leafletsThese are available as downloadable PDFs on the UCL website.